CHEF International values working with local communities at the grassroots level. It is mandated to serve marginalized segments of the society. CHEF International’s philosophy is that the best future investment is the human capital formation. Empowerment of the Community is at the heart of each and every intervention of CHEF International.
CHEF International started the physical rehabilitation programme with support of CBM. The programme was aimed at providing quality and affordable services to the students of Al-Farabi and local population. Subsequently, the project evolved into a programme and was linked to the human resource development in physical rehabilitation. Currently, CHEF International is running two physical rehabilitation workshops and a state-of-the-art training center in physical rehabilitation.
- To develop plan of action for public health ; Primary Health Care, Health Education, Integrated approach to comprehensive health care
- To identify gaps and needs in public health and produce a comprehensive report
- To develop programs in the identified area :
Mental and Psychosocial health
- To increase awareness and identify mental and PS health issues in KPK.
- To provide help as counseling, referrals, provision of drugs.
- Produce research papers in the field of community mental health
Maternal and Child Health
- To conduct a need based analysis and develop a comprehensive strategy
- To develop Linkages with Partners in MNCH
- To develop Programs in MNCH
- To carry out research in Maternal and Child Health